So why Titanic you ask? I typed in Revolutionary Road on Yahoo, looking for an image of the book. But I don't get book cover shots, nor author head shots. I get pictures of Leo and Kate. Why you ask? Because they're making a movie of Rev Road, and so Leo and Kate are reunited again. This time not on a doomed ship in the Atlantic, or whatever Ocean it was, but on a doomed marriage in mid-century Connecticut. Or as James would say, Connec-a-ticut. Sorry James.
Wednesday, September 12, 2007
So why Titanic you ask? I typed in Revolutionary Road on Yahoo, looking for an image of the book. But I don't get book cover shots, nor author head shots. I get pictures of Leo and Kate. Why you ask? Because they're making a movie of Rev Road, and so Leo and Kate are reunited again. This time not on a doomed ship in the Atlantic, or whatever Ocean it was, but on a doomed marriage in mid-century Connecticut. Or as James would say, Connec-a-ticut. Sorry James.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home